Are you looking for a fun, free, family-friendly outing tomorrow? It’s time for Mini Bop – a lo-fi family oriented dance party (aka disco):
- Where: The Old Parish House, corner of Knox and Dartmouth in College Park
- When: Saturday 16th March, 1.30 – 4.30
- Who: Aiming at the younger crowd (6 months – 10 years-ish) and the young at heart (accompanying friends and family)
- What: We’ll provide the space, the music and basic refreshments – you light up the dance floor
- Wallet: This event is free – but donations are welcome
Say the organizers: “Come on over and get your groove on!”
Do you have dancing plans in your weekend?