The holidays are here and I am excited! My inbox has been chock full of gift guides, catalogs and flyers stuff my mailbox and I’m drawn to the pretty displays in stores. With all these goodies stocking the shelves, diverting my eyes and drawing me in I decided to compile a list of some of my favorite gifts to give this season.
Top 5 Hot for Holiday Gift List
1. J.Crew Bubble Earrings ($45) in gorgeous turquoise. I love how cute and versatile these earrings when paired with an outfit. Dress them up or down, they work either way and come in a few other colors too.
2. Wits & Wagers Party ($29.95) is the perfect game to break out this holiday season or upcoming New Years Eve party. It’s a mix of Vegas style betting and fun trivia that will get the crowd going. Perfect for the friend who likes to entertain.
3. Stella & Dot Chelsea Tech Wallet ($89.95) is a must have the busy woman on the go. It fits cash money, cards and your android or iPhone with no problem at all.
4. Archery lessons may sound a bit Hunger Games trendy but for someone who is looking to focus, get a bit of an arm workout in and learn something new this might be just the thing for the girl looking for a new style outlet. I know it is tops on my wish list this year. Don’t get scared, bring out that inner Katniss!
5. DC Improv Tickets are another must do when it comes to living in the capital. The intimate setting leads to come comically good times that will create a lot of memories. This is on my list and my husband’s year after year and doesn’t grow old.
I’m giving away a set of the Wits of Wagers Party game too! One lucky DC Moms winner will receive a copy of this fantastically fun game that mixes Vegas style betting with awesome trivia! Simply comment to enter. A winner will be chosen at random by next week! Good luck!