- Name: Anderson Hays Cooper
- Age: 44
- Hometown & Living Quarters: A New York City penthouse duplex and a beach-side home in Westhampton, NY.
- Marital Status: Single, Never married.
- You Know Him From: “World News Now,” “The Mole,” “Anderson Cooper 360” (CNN), “NewsNight,” “60 Minutes,” and most recently, host of his own show, “Anderson Cooper.”
- Why Him: Anderson Cooper has been a journalist for a long time but I became a devoted follower after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 when he reported around the clock from the devastated city of New Orleans. In a world of Entertainment News and sensationalism, he is one of a few journalists who appears authentic and well meaning. He doesn’t just read a teleprompter, he gets on the ground, where the problems are and asks hard questions of officials in charge. Perhaps what makes him even more intriguing is his private and simple life. In 2006, he published a book,”Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival.” He is the son of heiress, Gloria Vanderbilt.
Stacy is a mother of two, an autism advocate and a believer that exercise really can change your life, and after talking with Chris Powell, she just might start getting up at 5am to do it. She updates her personal blog, The Fabulous Miss S. with great irregularity.