I have a thing about shoes. Some might say too much of a thing. I have a whole day devoted to them on my personal blog and am also a featured blogger for a shopping site where I write a lot about shoes. So what exactly is it about shoes that makes me love them so?
1. Shoes never make you feel fat. Who cares if you have to go up a size in shoes, they are shoes, not a skirt. Your feet didn’t grow, it is not the chips you ate last night, it is absolutely, positively, the shoes’ fault.
2. You always, always need another pair of shoes. No one can ever say you don’t. There is always an outfit, or an event you don’t have shoes for. If not, buy an outfit you don’t have shoes for or make up an event.
3. Shoe shopping always makes you feel better. Don’t believe me? Try it sometime.
4. Shoes are pretty.
5. You can buy cheap shoes. With Target, Payless, and Walmart, you don’t have to spend a lot to find the latest styles. If they last a season, who cares? Throw them out.
6. Zappos and Endless. They send them to you, you try them on, if they don’t fit you send them back. Free shipping both ways. It is kind of a problem for me. Shoe shopping and you don’t have to leave the house.
7. Feel like you are too conservative? Just buy a pair of red heels. Wear them. Voila, you are now one hot chick! Shoes can change the whole look of an outfit in less than a minute. And the way you feel.
8. And, of course, the right shoes can make you feel like a million dollars.
Jodi blogs at Jodifur about life, motherhood, working, and shoes. Mostly shoes.